Followers

Thursday, August 2, 2012

against contradictions


 winnie panicker

My drifting thoughts, once and again,
It drifts, sways to and fro and sometimes
Slips into depths, but I hold them
Back gripping my hold, so soft
And tender, so mild and meager.

My thoughts often wander into contradictions,
So many truths which stay so aghast
In front of me, but my thoughts somehow
Reassure, with a feeling of certainty, the
Non-existence of those contradictions.

The small portion of my mind, holds a dream
So strong and its desire overwhelmed
And I dream, as though in trance and
Chant my words of prayer, so true and wanted
And I feel passion can overcome facts.

In this new phase of my thoughts, the
Newborn aroma and hope, assuring, brings
Me into an avenue of expectations,
Of my prayers just so blissful, and happy
And swaying, now much less than before.

It is as though a flute, singing its music unto me,
Filling me with the hope for that future
That I dreamt, so much and still
A dream that is on the way of fulfillment,
The mind says it all to me, a sense, happiness, hope and desire.